I know this is subjective but to me the MadTurk Prophet is what a vintage Strat should sound like, it has such an emotional bell-like tone.
The Prophet has clean, deep, bell-like tones with long decay sustain.
Alder body for a rich even tone, maple neck with rosewood fretboard fitted with jumbo frets and bone nut, large headstock for even resonance, hand-wound low impact pick-ups to allow long sustain, low friction saddles, classic vibrato, high-grade pots with low-oxygen pure copper wiring, nitro cellulose tint and lacquer for low even damping.
- Solid Alder body
- Maple Neck with your choice of maple or rosewood fretboard, fret size, neck shapes.
- Vintage Bone Nut
- Vintage 5 spring trem
- Vintage nickel pressed saddles
- Vintage Kluson machine heads
- Vintage Nitro-Cellulose paint finish, your choice of colour
- 3 ply vintage plate
- Hi-Grade plastic track professional pots, solid core oxygen-free wiring
- MadTurk Vintage 60 Handwound Custom Strat pickup set
- Hard Case
If you cannot afford our guitars or you have a guitar that is an old friend to you, we can ‘pimp’ your guitar to give your it a sound that Hendrix would have been proud of playing.